Поле битвы: Волки

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Поле битвы: Волки » Акции » Акция№2 Самцы

Акция№2 Самцы

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 124

http://s017.radikal.ru/i429/1202/0c/ea9d27067f78.gif

Брюс

Стая:
Напишите сами

Должность:
Напишите сами

О персонаже:
- вспыльчивый, агрессивный;
- любит всех подкалывать, но вообще волк серьезный;
- если его разозлить, то он может вонзить свои острые клыки в шею;
- с самками вежлив, романтичен, спокойный;

Подробный пост(6 полных строк!):
Напишите сами!

код|закрыть
Код:
[table][tr][td] [align=center][img]http://s017.radikal.ru/i429/1202/0c/ea9d27067f78.gif[/img][/align] [/td][td] 
[align=center][b]Имя:[/b]
[i]Брюс[/i][/align]
[align=center][b]Возраст:[/b]
[i]3, 4 года[/i][/align]
[align=center][b]Стая:[/b]
[i]Напишите сами[/i][/align]
[align=center][b]Должность:[/b]
[i]Напишите сами[/i][/align]
[align=center][b]О персонаже:[/b]
[i]- вспыльчивый, агрессивный;
- любит всех подкалывать, но вообще волк серьезный;
- если его разозлить, то он может вонзить свои острые клыки в шею;
- с самками вежлив, романтичен, спокойный;[/i][/align]
[align=center][b]Подробный пост(6 полных строк!):[/b]
[i]Напишите сами![/i][/align][/td][/tr][/table]

It's an awesome paragraph in favor of all the web visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read through content from other authors and use a little something from their websites.

It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to be a enjoyment account it. Look complicated to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this web site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the info!

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really realize what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We could have a link alternate agreement between us

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this web site daily, if so after that you will absolutely get good experience.

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!

I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you place to create the sort of excellent informative site.

I read this article fully about the comparison of latest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

Fantastic blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Kudos!

Good day I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

As the admin of this site is working, no question very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am browsing this web site dailly and get nice information from here every day.

Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and piece of writing is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles.

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your web site in web explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a good element of other people will leave out your wonderful writing because of this problem.

It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks  for every other informative blog. The place else may just I am getting that kind of information written in such a perfect approach? I have a challenge that I am just now working on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

What you said made a bunch of sense. However, what about this? what if you added a little content? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added something that makes people want more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You might glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create post titles to grab viewers interested. You might add a video or a pic or two to get people excited about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out some additional information.

I enjoy, result in I found just what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

I visited various web pages except the audio quality for audio songs current at this web page is actually excellent.

It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this site.

Good information. Lucky me I came across your blog by chance (stumbleupon). I've saved as a favorite for later!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Вы здесь » Поле битвы: Волки » Акции » Акция№2 Самцы

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно